I can never consistently post on this blog. There will be weeks where I post every single day, and weeks were I don't post anything at all. I'm very easily distracted.


So, because I'm suffering from a bad case of writer's block, here are some of the things I've been distracted by this time around:


1. GORGEOUS WEATHER! It's finally summer here in good old western Washington. Not that I've really been doing anything outside, but man, that sun sure does look pretty coming in through the windows! Of course, it is awfully bright, and it does make my computer monitor hard to see. And it's soooo hot... I can't do anything but lie comatose on the sofa when it's this hot.


Where the hell did the rain go??? I live in Washington because it RAINS, it's not allowed to be 90 degrees! Erm, hey, autumn? You coming our way any time soon?



2. Hellgate: London. It's a fantastic game, and has made for a nice break from the World of Warcraft grind to 70.



3. I discovered that Dean Winchester from Supernatural (a.k.a. Jensen Ackles) is the most divinely beautiful man alive. Plus, his character is perfect. Just the right combination of tortured angst, arrogance, and silliness. And did I mention that he was divinely beautiful? Look!









Oh, and the rest of the show is awesome too. Very fun, and surprisingly good. Can't wait for the fourth season to start airing. I just plowed through all three seasons, and I'll be writing a review eventually.

4. Guitar Hero. Yep, it's pretty sad. Do I care? No.

(I just beat it on medium. I rock!)


5. Booze stealing raccoons. In this story I get drunk, think the raccoon hanging around my porch is trying to steal my alcohol, and.... well, anyway... that's a story for another time. Yeah.





And that's about it.