I wish I had thought to take a photo of this.

I'm in my car driving home from work, and I turn onto a street... right behind this little white pickup truck.

Now, I am no more prejucided against trucks than I am against any other vehicle. I am more than happy to share the road with them. Under normal circumstances, that is.

I saw, in the bed of this little white truck, a pile of huge pieces of wood that reached nearly to the roof of the cab. Sections of logs, might be a better way to put it. Were they secured? At all? Of course not! Were they stacked in a way that might make you think they were a bit stable? Pffft! One big, haphazard pile. And my very very favorite part were the two enormous chainsaws just stuck blade down in the middle of the pile.

I felt very safe. Yep. Very safe indeed.

Like I said, I wish I had a picture. This is what camera phones are for.