I didn't have a great day yesterday. I was pretty stressed out. When I went to bed I dozed in and out for a long time before I really fell asleep. And when I finally did, I had the most realistic, vivid dream I had ever had in my life. It was wonderful. It was empowering. It was joyful. It nearly made me cry with happiness.

I dreamed that I cleaned my kitchen.

When I got up this morning and bounded gleefully down the hall I stopped short in disappointment when I realized that yes, my kitchen still looks like a tornado hit it. Five or six times. A tornado of bachelors, even*. And in fact, the rest of the house sort of looks the same.

I think it's time to do a bit of **shudder** housework.



And just so you appreciate how very messy my house is...... Look.






Even Wonder Woman is horrified at the thought of the monumental effort cleaning is going to require.


*And just for the record, I'm sure there are very, very tidy bachelors. I just haven't met any.