Well, after being sick Friday through Monday I finally feel almost human again. Awful headache and wracking cough aside, that is. Sitting around at home being too miserable to enjoy the three day weekend I ended up having left me lots of time to reflect on deep, philosophical truths.

Reflections on being sick:

It sucks.

Reflections on cold remedies:

If you put enough Jameson in your vanilla nut tea with honey, you will start to feel much better.

Reflections on sneezing 50,000 times:

Ouch.

Reflections on bad movies:

While Scott Speedman is very attractive, he is still a terrible actor. His presence does not make watching Underworld: Evolution acceptable. At all.

Reflections on World of Warcraft:

If you're sick and spend all day on the computer playing WoW, you will get an even worse headache. Also, there are too many Death Knights.

Reflections on Thanksgiving:

I'm actually going to have a four day weekend that I can enjoy!

Reflections on blogging:

Too sick. Leave me alone.

Reflections on working out and the gym:

Too sick. Leave me alone.

Reflections on CONTINUING to forgot to put the Netflix in the mail:

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Reflections on my family:

They bring me cold medicine when I am sick and cranky and don't want to leave the house. Also, Mom is very sympathetic and lets me whine as much as I want. Which is a lot.

Reflections on my boyfriend:

Pat takes very good care of me. Unfortunately also facilitates spending too much time on WoW.

Reflections on being back at work:



Reflections on that photo:

Too sick. Leave me alone.