I have come to realize that I need to win the lottery.

People ask me, what would you do with all that money?

I'll tell you.

I would go on a Free People shopping spree.

And winning the lottery is exactly what you'd need to have a Free People shopping spree. Because that super cute square neck tunic cami? $98. Big, cozy, bright orange fuzzy sweater? $118. Beautiful-edgy-and-perfect-for-work blazer? $188. True Religion jeans? $228.

It's ridiculous how much people (myself included) are willing to spend on clothes.

.......

..........

.............

I actually had a lot more I was planning to say about this, but then I started looking more at the Free People site. OH MY GOD. I need that and I need that and that would look great with that.....

Excuse me. I have to go buy a lottery ticket.