• I learned that when trying to grow plants in rainy Washington, one should always make sure that one's pots have some method of draining. Because as soon as you think it's safe, June willl turn into Juneuary and it will rain for two weeks. Thanks for the rocks suggestion, Anne - and I SUDDENLY realized that you have a blog, and feel very stupid for just now realizing it!!!
  • I learned that my friend Anne has a blog!
  • I learned that when one has to be at work by nine in the morning, one should not stay up until 3AM playing World of Warcraft. Even if you really really really want to finish running Maraudon. I promise you're going to regret it the next day. Even if you did get that really pretty mace you wanted.*
  • I learned from SleepyJane that on average twelve newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day!
  • I learned that I should pay closer attention to the phone numbers I dial while at work. It might be amusing to accidentally dial your friend when you're trying to call a client, but it probably shouldn't happen more than once.*
  • I learned about BlogHer! How I've been blogging since '05 and didn't know about this I'll never figure out, but I think it's pretty cool. I also think going to the conference would be really neat - not that I would do anything except hide in a corner the whole time.

Life is a learning experience. It's still early, I'll probably have more to add to the list by the end of the day.

*Okay I lied, I don't really regret it. I'll be posting about it over at Power Word: Totem later.

**I need to especially take note of this having just completed my second misdial.