Yesterday I met Bob at Central Market to get food. When he came walking up to me, he was carrying his motorcycle helmet, which could mean only one thing - Bob's '94 Suzuki Katana is running again!

We made an emergency run to the Temple of Evil at about 8PM so I could purchase a Bell motorcycle helmet, thus earning myself a position on the back of the bike. Then we went to visit my mom. ^_^

First words out of Mom's mouth when we came up the stairs beaming and holding our helmets was "I am not happy about this."

I know, Mom. But I am. ^_^

After we left my parents' place, Bob and I ended up riding around Poulsbo and Bainbridge Island for about two hours. I think one of the most entertaining parts of the entire journey was when we stopped at a park on Bainbridge Island and played on the swings with our helmets on. ^_^ Yes, it was awesome.

It's been years since I've been on a bike, and I'm freshly hooked. If merely riding on the back of a motorcycle is one of the best and most exhilirating feelings I've ever had, how much better will it be when I have my own bike, and I'm the one driving?

I'm starting to look at the Honda Shadow Spirit 750. It's a great looking bike, and cheaper than the Marauder.