So I know I said there would be a real post coming soon. I have two posts written and saved, but the accompanying photos are still living in my camera because I haven't had time to transfer them to my computer*. After expending all my creative energy writing two whole posts I was completely tapped.

Fortunately the 20Something Blogger December carnival topic came to my rescue.


Sight



That's right. Jensen Ackles. Even though Supernatural is on hiatus until next month, The Most Beautiful Man Alive still finds his way onto my blog. If someone could give him a call and tell him he needs to come live with me, that would be great. Thanks!


Smell


Most incense can instantly put me in a good mood. It's relaxing and smells wonderful. On the rare occasions that I am actually motivated to clean the bio hazard zone (a.k.a. my home) I love burning some incense right after I finish cleaning.

Touch


Yesterday I visited a local yarn store and spent nearly my entire lunch hour just touching and marveling over all the different textures. I love yarn.

Hearing


Dropkick Murphys. One of my all time favorite bands to see live. I've seen them three or four times now, and I've never walked away saying, "well, that could have been better." They always put on a fantastic show. They're playing again in Seattle on the 23rd of February. If you need me, I'll be in the pit.


Taste


*SWOON*



*In other words, I am exceptionally lazy.