Everyone at my office has been so sweet to me today. ^_^ The title company we work with here sent flowers and a cake (!), my bosses called to wish me a happy birthday and got me gorgeous earrings, new real estate agent Noelle found out it was my birthday and immediately went out and bought me this beautiful little compact mirror, AND Brenda ordered a special cake custom decorated for me from one of our clients who has a custom cake baking/decorating company (featured in the photo).


Maybe it's not so bad going to work on your birthday. ^_^

I feel so fortunate to work in such a friendly, almost family, environment. It has it's down sides of course, but all in all, I can't think of any office that I would rather be a part of.

..... I don't know what I'm going to do with all this cake...

.....

Oh yeah. Eat it. ^_^

Even though none of my coworkers even know this blog exists, love to everyone I work with. *hugs*