The scene: Standing outside my office building, leaning on Bob's car, hanging out until my lunch break finally comes to an end and I have to go back to work.

Bob: "I was reading an article about the oldest man alive."

Me: "Oh yeah?"

Bob: "Yeah. He's Japanese, and is 111. He attributes his good health to never having smoked or drank alcohol."

Me: *laughing* Wow, never drank alcohol? What's the point of life???"

Bob: *laughing as well* I know. Anyway, he looks great. I mean, he's old, but he looks great."

Me: "That's cool. I guess I should stop drinking and start eating sushi."

Bob: "Weird thing is, the oldest living woman is from the same village."

Me: "Huh. How old is she?"

Bob: "114."

Me: *laughing* "Yep, that's because it's been statistically proven that women live longer than men."

Bob: *scornful noise*

Me: *lecturing tone* "Men say it's because women nag them to death, but it's just because they don't want to admit that women are the genetically superior gender. It's sad, but true."

Bob: "It's because women suck the souls of of men. They suck the life force away from men to sustain their own life. Soul sucking fiends!"

Me: *eyes widen, staring at Bob*

Bob: "What?"

Me: "YOU'VE DISCOVERED OUR PLAN! Our wicked scheme to one day control the human race and lock men away like the cattle you are, to feed upon at will and make us nearly immortal! How did you know??? We were so careful never to let on! You man, you could never figure it out on your own! Who betrayed us?!?!"

*long pause*

Me: "I mean.... that's ridiculous."